Friday, July 10, 2009

Cucuk Life

With my new surroundings (okay not so new, but for this blog, yes) I cleaned up a bit for all to see. Or did I actually cluttered it up. Anyway what I guess I'm trying to say is I am settling in.

I changed my blog mainly because of the change I have gone through in my real life. It's okay, I'm not getting sappy. Though that would be life changing wouldn't it? Ha ha ha. One trait that I have which I think will be hard to change is my disinterest in other people's personal life. Now don't get me wrong I would like to know people, it's just that under their willingness and not from other sources. Basically I don't like gossips even with the person themselves.

I don't try and dabble into other people's business as I wouldn't like anyone else to dabble into mine but it's human nature to connect isn't it, even if they have gone beyond people's boundaries. I have had my fair shares of rumors and gossips but it doesn't effect me much. It just annoys me a little especially when it's some type of third-fourth person blab.

Gossip magazines or more professionally called "entertainment" magazines are selling like hot cakes on the shelves of every bookstore in sight. It has now become a slight obsession of a few (or many) to be on the look out for news to spice up their life. Oh, the drama. And I thought it was just for mak cik-mak cik yang tiap-tiap petang tengok teledrama sahaja.Its now becoming a big business poking at other people's business.

Irony.

No comments: