Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sorrow

It was a cloudy day. Haze season I presume. I sat by the curb looking down towards the newly relayed tar. This pain inside is not surprising but painful nonetheless. A stranger walked by and saw me sitting there, alone.

He approached me patting my back asking what was wrong. I looked at him only to say "you don't want to hear my sob story friend". He replied, "its okay, I have the time".

So on I went, telling him in perfect painful details. I finished the story on a sour note in what turned out to be half an hours worth. He then began sobbing. Crying his hearts out and nodding to the facts that has been given to him.

So distraught was he that he refused to stay in this country. No more would he like to be apart of something like this. I then patted his back and said "yes, that is how I found out that they wont be serving KFC's double down here in Malaysia".

2 comments:

Zaza B. said...

I pun turut sedih :(

Zulhilmi said...

And im guessing its because of ur mumbling tummy throughout this puasa :p haha