Saturday, January 7, 2012

Glaucous

I choked during the meeting. Yeah they wanted me in their label but they haven't made any concrete decision on where it was going. The contract was as if nothing happened. The only difference being that I couldn't get out there much. How could it go right? I couldn't get things in my head out for awhile during the meeting. Things just got too complicated too soon.

After the meeting called up Daisy and Mark to tell them everything like I normally do. They gave me space to talk and just nodded to most of the things that was coming out of my mouth. Which wasn't much considering what had happened. Not once was the meeting mentioned. I guess that it was no where near my mind at that moment in time, or ever. After my exhausted my time on the floor, they began to give feedback's. Now their feedback are the stuff of legends. Imagine Simon Cowell during the first few season's of AI, because, well he went all mushy after that.

After digesting everything's that has happened Mark had the terribly brilliant idea to find me a date to the wedding to show off because he had a few friends he could matched me with.I said I wasn't too sure about the idea since there was no one else after her. Plus with the fact that I immerse too much in my work to had any time for anyone else hence the fact I have only two friends still standing. He persistently insisted and I willingly obliged in the end.

I couldn't turn down a sales personnel from the fashion industry now would I? Daisy didn't just back down and also insisted with matching me up with some of her friends who, like Daisy, are also in the photography industry. If at all there was a time for me to "accidentally" shoot myself, now was the time.

No comments: