Thursday, June 14, 2012

A pinch of nostradamus

I just wonder whether (if any) the direction of this particular blog is what I would have imagined it to be. I guess you can never really know. Its just that there is a sense of a shift in not only the writing style (doubtful) but also the tone that it has portrayed. Of course I would love to write more, but a lot have taken place that makes it a bit difficult. This post is somehow just an excuse for myself to myself really. I am hoping that I can finally click publish to some of my post without thinking too much, but in the near future I might also be doing a bit of a fairly new ground of writing for myself which will involve a bit more pictures which probably my old self (and a large portion of my current self) loathe. Lets keep it going then.

No comments: