Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Landing

It's already past halfway through Ramadan and I still can't fix back my sleeping schedule. Not that working odd hours ever helps. Now that I'm starting back mornings its a big ask to just get some snooze time. This would have never happened during Uni years (not really, but trying to dramatize the situation ha ha).

As per previous post, I have hinted at getting images in this blog mostly to distract myself from writing a horribly melodramatic post. Anyway, my family and I (minus my sis) went to my brother's graduation. It was for 11 days (not the convo though ha ha). The first day was not much hassle, we landed sometime in the afternoon and head straight to my brother's rented house after picking up the car. Didn't do much of anything on the first day really. Which was no surprise considering the driving ahead, but I did get comfy infront of the TV. Once a couch potato, *almost* always a couch potato. Ha ha.

Not my brother's rented house. But let's just say that it looks similar shall we.

At the front of the house while waiting for someone to open the door, because surprise, surprise, my brother didn't bring along the key.

Picture of the car. Not for continuity purpose. Ha ha.

This is the house though. But from the inside. Ha ha.


No comments: