Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Awaken

Eyes blurry. Barely able to see what's happening. Everything is turning white. Am I dead? Again there was a loud shouting of "Clear!" with sounds of electricity charging. I was slowly beginning to regain consciousness. Slowly but surely the white background turns into shapes. Some shadows emerge.

Just when colors begin to fill up the surroundings, a white pasty hand swung across my face. Slap!

Allen: What the hell?
Maria: Good your up.

She starts slapping me again and again.

Maria: You son of a bitch! Wake up! You can't die now. Why are you doing this?
Allen: What the hell is wrong with you?

Tears falling from her face as she reduces the force of the slap eventually.

I have awoken onto a bed that seemed vaguely too familiar to be recognize as my own. Now attached to some kind of robotic device dripping down blood.

Allen: Okay fine I won't. I'm up. Stop yelling. Your voice is all nasally, it's annoying.
Maria: Asshole.
Allen: Well that was uncalled for.
Maria: Only assholes slit their wrists.
Allen: I thought it would be easier and melodramatic and stuff.
Maria: Fuck you.
......................................................................................................

No comments: