Tuesday, November 17, 2009

/ˈkreɪ zi/

I can't sleep. Now thats not something new if you knew me well and especially since I have an early class tomorrow. So here I am trying to post something to amuse myself. Things are getting a wee personal here in this blog ain't it? Ha ha ha.

There's this kind of miss conception that only girls (and celebrities) get hit on or worse yet stalked. This is, from my experience and those around me, untrue. Although it may seem a little bit uncommon but do believe me when I say it happens. Sometimes it gets a little too ugly for my taste. Unknown callers, unknown messengers and other form of communications.

I think it all started, at an early age mind you (I dub 14 and 15 as early age, heh) with the oh so common, rumor type, "she likes you" sentence from another friend. I think its common on both side of the sexes. I used to be a very private person, I think I still am in different ways, although my blog begs to differ. I remember the "my friend likes you" talks. As I grew older, my sense of humor began to develop (and still am hopefully) so I began to interact with these people because I'm just good like that (someone is dying of laughter right now).

To know me well is, i believe, hard. Not in that arrogant, snobbish celebrity kind of way but more of because you have to endure my, as some call and agree, "evilness". I once had a girl dedicated and sang to me before. Another person also made me food, which although sounds soooo me, I didn't eat. I gave it to the boys at my house.

I try to be very responsive, as much as I can, to these, ummm.. advances?. Sometimes though I get irritated. I guess thats why I have deleted my account on two socializing sites. I got a message earlier asking for my ym which I thought was inappropriate since a) I didn't know her b) it was the freaking first message from her, ever.

There was another person who said her name was Eve (her real name isn't Eve but the Islamic version of it). I replied my name is not Adam, which I thought was the lamest joke I could have ever came up with. She replied "apa awak cakap ni?". At this point I knew this was going nowhere if you knew me well but I tried to poke it for awhile amusing myself with her questions and reactions. She then said that she was looking for a nice guy to be her boyfriend. I replied "well, good for you". She then replied back saying "nape good?". I was dumbfounded and not in the good positive way.

I can get along with people fairly well if I liked their personality. Although I do have some more stories to tell but this time we'll just leave it here. Maybe on another time. Probably. So I guess what I'm saying is that it doesn't always happen to girls.

note: Most of the messages from the girls mentioned above were in reality in Malay. Just translate it into your most annoying tone.

2 comments:

shtumshush said...

Hawa: Nama saya Hawa
Bukan Adam: Nama saya bukan Adam
Hawa: Apa awak cakap ni?
Bukan Adam: Saya cakap nama saya bukan Adam?

Hawa: Saya sedang mencari lelaki baik untuk dijadikan teman lelaki
Bukan Adam: Baguslah
Hawa: Kenapa bagus?
Bukan Adam: Sebab awak tidak mencari lelaki jahat untuk dijadikan teman lelaki

Zulhilmi said...

tona tidak mencukupi paras annoying..sila cuba lagi..hahaha