Monday, November 23, 2009

Kertas Hati

After having just finished watching Paper Heart I thought of posting in the lines of what the semi-documentary or mockumentary was portraying but it would get really personal to do so.

It did got me thinking of the variety one distinguishes in being in love. People have there own preferences of the ideal mate. Does opposite really do attract or is that just a myth brought to meet people up from different backgrounds? Like everything else in this world, it's rather complex but yet the most simpler form of affection.

In other words, it's fucking complicated.

Some people can tolerate things than others. Although there is scientifically proven chemistry in love, there is nothing that beats the magic of it. Well that was from a biologist she interviewed in the movie so I'm guessing he's right (the cliché of nodding the things that comes out from the mouths of doctors and scientist). Ha ha ha. What am I blabbing about? I myself am mystified.

So sip that cup of joe and live for the moment will ya.

No comments: