Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1. Where breakfast are made.

*Thud*

I hit my head on the floor as I now realize that it was a somewhat beautiful nightmare. I looked at the clock, it was 5 a.m. I was pissed at the sight of a very early morning. Well, any sight of morning to be precise. I wash my eyes with cold water to somehow force myself to fully regain consciousness. I sat on my bed trying to analyze the dream I just had in a Freudian kind of way. Or at least that's what I told myself. It may have been a more paranoid look into my dream than actually analyzing anything.

I look out the window, and its still dark outside. It's somehow refreshing to see that it's still dark even though this is going to mess with my biological daily timing. I went out with only a t-shirt and boxer and stood outside the house looking up at the sky as the moon and the sun changes it's shifts. A glorious sight if only there were punch cards involved. Light passing through the sky, peeking its workplace.

As the sky turned bright I look away and saw that a couple of houses away there stood a girl for whom I knew too well. It was Daisy standing slowly looking away from the sky. She slowly looked my way and our eyes met with great awkwardness. She looked up for a second and looked back at me as if to say she too was enjoying the sunrise. She then slowly picked up her hand as if to wave then turned it into the middle finger.

Ah yes, the day has arrived.


No comments: