Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Part End

As I was trying to continue "working" on the short story I'm writing I finished up the draft of my list of songs from the previous story. Life as we know it, is a musical. So heres my list of songs that I was either listening to or thinking while writing. The story part by part is re-linked:

1. Mew - Repeaterbeater
2. Queens of the Stone Age - Auto Pilot
3. The Beatles - Got To Get You Into My Life

1. Almond Hammond Jr. - Borrowed Time
2. The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
3. Radiohead - We Suck Young Blood

1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Runaway
2. The Beta Band - Needles in My Eyes
3. Vampire Weekend - The Kids Don't Stand A Chance

1. Rachael Yamagata - Worn Me Down
2. Florence and the Machines - Dog Days Are Over
3. Jimi hendrix - Spanish Castle Magic

1. The Cribs - Shoot the Poets
2. Plastiscines - Camera
3. Jimi hendrix - Purple Haze

1. Carla Bruni - I Went To Heaven
2. The Smiths - Last Night I Deamt That Somebody Loved Me
3. Mumford And Sons - Awake My Soul

Enjoy life while listening to music. If you guys want to hear the songs, again, youtube. Or hop on my ride when I'm hearing 'em. Ha ha ha. If theres any other suggestion of songs feel free to drop a comment.

No comments: